First a private mansion and then an International Mansion, our house has a history full of history and the charm of yesteryear so typical of Belle Epoque houses.
Renovated for your comfort, and ours...La Tour Pom'Pin now offers you large common areas:
The dining room: we serve breakfast and dinner there
In case of bad weather, it also welcomes you to enjoy your meal baskets in the shelter.
- The Convivial Lounge (renamed "the games room" by most of our visitors): next to the dining room it is ideal to wait for the meal or to extend it around a coffee. You can find board games for young and old, and documents about the region.
- The Library: great passionate readers, we open the doors of our literary treasure cave to you, gradually enriched by a section of maps and topo guides that you can borrow for your hikes.
- The TV Room: everything is said in its name, television and DVD player. Sharing the remote control....a good way to encourage user-friendliness.
- The drinks area: our house is an former hotel, whith a huge bar in the reception area.
- Revamped and refurbished for more family use, it remains a central place to meet. It is now completed by the Terrace. Coffee, tea, hot chocolates await you at 4 p.m.
The kitchen: on the 1st floor, you will find enough to warm up and enjoy your meals.
At your disposal: microwave, kettle, refrigerator and electric hobs.
This is a common area with free access but we ask you to leave it clean.
For the safety and comfort of all, the consumption of alcohol other than drinks served during meals at the table d'hôtes is prohibited in the house.
The relaxation room
After a day of walking, skiing or just for fun, enjoy a session in our relaxation room. We offer you 35-minute slots for:
- discover the infrared sauna (20-minute session)
- prolong the benefits of the sauna by tasting a herbal tea
We provide bathrobes and tap shoes for the session
Sauna is not recommended for children under 6 years of age, people with heart or vascular problems.
The session is at 10€ for 1 person and 15€ for 2 persons.
It is in this room that our partner's massages are offered.
Ayurvedic, Californian, relaxation, several formulas available on reservation.
- The Sports Room: to store skis, bicycles, snowshoes, sleds (we have a few sleds at your disposal)..........
- La Buanderie: You have a washing machine (laundry in addition) and ironing facilities (free)
We pay particular attention to the reception of families. Labelled families plus, we provide you free of charge with the baby facilities necessary for your stay: cot, high chairs, bottle warmers, booster seats, changing mats, bed rails.......